WE’VE MOVED! Go to www.pinkpolkadotbaker.com to see what we have been working on!
I came across a recipe for an Oreo Icebox Cake on Cookies and Cups’ website and I thought this would be the perfect dessert for a lunch with friends! This super delicious cake was so easy to make…give yourself five minutes (plus six hours for it to sit in the refrigerator) and you have an awesome dessert to share!
To make the 8×8 cake you will need…
8×8 pan (or, if you’d like a bigger cake, follow Cookies and Cups recipe!)
1 package Double Stuff Oreos
1 cup milk
2 small containers of Cool Whip (or one big one)
1. Dip the Oreos in the milk and cover the bottom of the pan.
2. Cover the Oreos with one of the small containers of Cool Whip or half of the big one.
3. Repeat one more time so you have two layers of cookies and two layers of Cool Whip.
4. Put some chocolate syrup on top.
5. Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
This super simple cake was a big hit and definitely a recipe that I will be using again in the future!!